Rome the Rapper and Rome the Not Rapper....

Solved!
Highlighted

Rome the Rapper and Rome the Not Rapper....

bsmerbeck

So I don't know if this is the best place to put this but I'm not seeing a specific place that would be good.

I listen to Rome, an artist who is probably best known for his role in the band Sublime with Rome. He released an EP with 4 songs, and Spotify is getting weird.

It's combining his music with Rome, the hip hart artist. Searching for Rome will only pull up the hip hop artist and the other Rome (the one i listen to) 's EP is listed under singles and top tracks. It just seems a little strange that it hasn't been noticed. Not a complaint, but with a new album coming out I'd love to see it separated so I can show my interest in Rome, not Rome the hip-hop artist haha.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Rome the Rapper and Rome the Not Rapper....

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You can report content issues such as this directly to the content team by following the steps outlined here

The problem is, Spotify currently has no way to seperate artists with the same name, as outlined in this ideas topic.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Re: Rome the Rapper and Rome the Not Rapper....

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You can report content issues such as this directly to the content team by following the steps outlined here

The problem is, Spotify currently has no way to seperate artists with the same name, as outlined in this ideas topic.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS