Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

STRONGLY DISLIKE NEW SPOTIFY UPDATE

STRONGLY DISLIKE NEW SPOTIFY UPDATE

I am really not a fan of the new update that Spotify rolled out. I mainly do not like the Artists tab. Before the update, the artists tab was easy to navigate and all of the artists I had saved were in alpabetical order. Now my artists list is not organized at all and I can't even see all of my saved artists listed out. I also strongly dislike the fact that now when you click on one of your saved artists, it lists ALL OF THEIR SONGS whether you have the song saved or not. What is the point of hitting save if Spotify if just going to force you to listen or skip through all of their songs to get to the one or few that you may have liked? When I click on an artists from my saved artists page I expect to be able to shuffle through ONLY SONGS THAT I HAVE LIKED. Honestly every day I use spotify and try to navigate through the new update the more I find that I am no a fan of. I am seriously considering ending my contract with them and moving over to apple music. 

1 Reply

Ok, 

I thougt about how this could be implemented. I subimmted a new idea:

[All Platforms][Your Library] New library improvements to bring back old library experience

If you agree, than like the idea.

Regards,

René

Suggested posts