Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Se corta al estar escuchando

Se corta al estar escuchando

Buenas, ultimamente estoy escuchando música y se me está cortando el tema, tengo q volver a poner play. No es problema de conexión de internet, me pasa desde varias maquinas con distintos tipos de internet, desde el celular y desde la tablet.

Soy usuario premium.

Gracias.

24 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Could you follow the steps from this FAQ page and let us know if the issue was resolved? It's possible, that your account has been compromised.

It is also possible, that the Spotify app doesn't have the necessary permissions to run in the background. What's the brand/model and operating system of your device? Which Spotify version are you using?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hello Dian, my phone is an LG K61 Android version 11. I am using the last version of spotify ( just updated) but keeps stopint after one or two songs. I followed the FAQS two weeks a go and i am still having the same problems.. this is happening since 6 months... 

Hey @yaiza_sirenida

Thanks for your reply.

Since you've already tried the steps @Dian sent previously, we suggest that you reach out directly to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a closer look at your account and help you checking what can be happening.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hola, a mi también me sucede en mi celular, tengo un Xiaomi. Sucede cuando entro a otras aplicaciones como Snapchat, Instagram o a algunos juegos, antes no me pasaba. Se corta la música, básicamente se reanuda y la aplicación deja de estar en segundo plano. Cómo puedo solucionarlo??

Hola, que tal? Se me corta la música cuando estoy escuchando, y no es un problema de conexión. Me pasó varias veces.

Suggested posts