Separate Artist with Same Name - Incorrectly listed albums, Line-In not yet available for song

Highlighted

Separate Artist with Same Name - Incorrectly listed albums, Line-In not yet available for song

Hi,

I want to submit there are albums listed under the incorrect artist.  I am a new artist and just released my new single "Over It" under "Jerrica" however my song was added under another two other artists named Jerrica.  How can I let Spotify know that it has been added under the wrong artist?  

After searching the community forums, I've seen solutions to report it via Line-In.  However when I go to this song (as it was just released today) it says the line-in info is not yet available.  Thanks

Wrong artists groupedWrong artists grouped

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Separate Artist with Same Name - Incorrectly listed albums, Line-In not yet available for song

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @Jerriberry,

Spotify’s working to make it easier for you to report problems with your music. For now, you’ll need to reach out to your distributor or aggregator and they’ll work with the Spotify team to make sure your profile gets fixed.

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS