Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs will not load

Solved!

Songs will not load

Either if it is in a playlist or album, no songs will load.  The song appears, and the app appears fine, but the songs will load forever and will not play if I click on them. This first happened when I tried to switch playlists. I was playing a song from one playlist, clicked a song from another playlist, and it did not load. It has been a few days and it still loads when you try and click any song. My internet works.

For clarification: The web player appears, but the play button icon loads forever.

Web Player

Windows 8

Desktop

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I fixed this problem. For anyone wondering, if your song is loading for days, it might just be that the web player is "stuck". I downloaded the desktop version and played it. Then, I opened the web player and it was playing alongside the downloaded version. Afterward, I clicked off the downloaded version and it was still working.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I fixed this problem. For anyone wondering, if your song is loading for days, it might just be that the web player is "stuck". I downloaded the desktop version and played it. Then, I opened the web player and it was playing alongside the downloaded version. Afterward, I clicked off the downloaded version and it was still working.

Suggested posts