Sort Playlists anti chronologically

Solved!
Highlighted

Sort Playlists anti chronologically

labodymuyloca

So I have this dope **bleep** playlist with over 400 songs. Of course I do prefer the "newer" songs at the very bottom. So I need scroll down through over 400 songs lile 17x per day. Let's just give ppl the opportunity to sort playlists anti chronologically. You're welcome brother.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Sort Playlists anti chronologically

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @labodymuyloca, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

As you can see from the attached image you can see from the attached image you have seevral ways to filter the songs, that Calendar icon sorts them by Recently added so you don't have to scroll all the way down to the playlist to listen to the newly added songs.

Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 20.16.42.png

You can do that on mobile apps as well, swipe down on to reveal a Search filter and a Hamburger Menu next to it, tap the menu and select Recently added.

Have a great day! 🙂

LoxerRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Re: Sort Playlists anti chronologically

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @labodymuyloca, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

As you can see from the attached image you can see from the attached image you have seevral ways to filter the songs, that Calendar icon sorts them by Recently added so you don't have to scroll all the way down to the playlist to listen to the newly added songs.

Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 20.16.42.png

You can do that on mobile apps as well, swipe down on to reveal a Search filter and a Hamburger Menu next to it, tap the menu and select Recently added.

Have a great day! 🙂

LoxerRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS