Sorting playlists on the computer

Highlighted

Sorting playlists on the computer

How do I sort playlists on the computer? I can on my phonebut not my computer.

16 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Sorting playlists on the computer

user-removed
Not applicable

Thanks 4 guestion.

There is no sorting options in pc currently.

Highlighted

Roadie

I'm not sure what you mean but you can sort the song in a playlist by clicking the bars on top of the playlist e.g.. Clicking artist will sort the list by artist A-Z clicking it again will sort it Z-A and clicking a third time will make the playlist go back to unsorted.

Highlighted

I can't believe this isn't possible.  Technology is so incredible, but then they overlook the most simple thing imaginable.  

One thing that helps is purging albums from your playlists, and saving them as albums.  At least then there are fewer playlists to have to scroll through to find the one you want.  

It's still ridiculous that it defaults to the order in which the playlists were created.  At least the android app does it.

Highlighted

This really should be a simple Feature. Are there thrid Party Programs on Windows for Spotify?

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable
yep... this kind of simplicity **bleep** me off
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Are we still not further ahead with this? You can do it on Android but not on the computer app. Madness.

Highlighted

It's not sorting but it did at least help me a little. You can drag the playlists to change the order. So I was at least able to put the ones I use the most to the top of the list. Really ridiculous they don't have this feature. AND why is it that when I sort it on my android device it doesn't just go ahead and give it in the same order on my computer? They really need to work on

Highlighted

you can play it from your mobile device where yiu can sort it however you want, then listen on the desktop or laptop or whatever.

Highlighted

there's no automated sorting but you can click the name of the playlist on the left bar, hold and drag it to reposition them according to the order you want.

SUGGESTED POSTS