Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sorting playlists on the computer

Sorting playlists on the computer

How do I sort playlists on the computer? I can on my phonebut not my computer.

28 Replies

We want to sort the lists themselves, not the songs within them @TheSnow98.

Does it seem like fun to put 50+ playlists in alphabetical order? What about 100+ lists to drag and drop in the order in which you created them? Currently you can’t even see 20 playlists in the desktop view without scrolling. Yes we can drag and drop to reorder. No it’s not a good user experience. All we need is a sort feature, like on just about every other app on earth.

How could this possibly still not be fixed yet. Am I missing the solution somewhere? This thread is SEVEN YEARS OLD.  Thank you for any help finding a solution I may have missed.

Are you kidding me this long?! I do not want to manually sort through my 300+ list to organize it

HEY! guys, I figured it out. So I the top you'll see this of your music list (the labels)

Title Artist Album (a little calendar)

* click title to organize by title alphabetical order
* click artist to organize by the artist in alphabetical order
* click album to organize by album name in alphabetical order

This is all on pc

@creepy_kitty_
YOU'RE SO SMART, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND HELP!!!
I was like, "how do they expect me to sort our 200+ songs manually" because it's kinda ridiculous!!! However, when I saw your comment and you mentioned how you found a way to sort it out automatically I was SUPER DUPER happy. Thank you thank you!!!
God bless xxx

Still can’t sort the playlists themselves. 

You can only sort the songs within each playlist on web player or desktop app.

So frustrating. 

Can you please explain further?
Example: Do you mean if Playlist A is on the bottom you want to move it to the top then Playlist B below A?
Because I sorted my playlist well songs by artist on my web player or desktop app since I rather browser songs like that.

Sadly this still doesn't answer why we don't have a sort feature for playlists on the left side - yes you can do it manually but I have 600+ playlists & folders. Weird to omit this feature in 2022???

Suggested posts