Announcements

Special offer

Highlighted

Special offer

SO. I have a special offer for three months in 1 payment ($9.99) 

I'm a new user and I'm trying to upgrade to premium but I also have another offer for ($4.99) monthly because I'm a college student. Obviuosly for the first three months the first offer would be better. But I wanna know if there's a way to use both and only pay ($4.99) for the first three months. 😛

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Special offer

Community Legend
Unfortunately not, you have to buy the first month at full price for the 3-1 promotion.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable
I've had this problem too. then I have to pay a premium month and then I can enjoy the offer premium 3-1, that is? Thank you!
Highlighted

Community Legend
The offer is over now, but to receive it you had to set up a recurring monthly subscription and pay for the first month. The promotion was not open to you if you had a subscription previously, or have ever taken a 30/60 day trial and is also not valid on gift cards.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

Hey, I also signed up for this 3 months for 9.99 offer. I just checked my paypal account and realized that Spotify is actually charing my account every month since I signed up on 12 June. (the special offer was running out on 16 June  if I am not mistaken) 

Any idea? Did you also have this problem?

I was trying to contact Spotify about it but cannot find a support email address or form....

Thanks for your help.

Highlighted

Community Legend

Hi there @SebasW and welcome to the community! Try this contact form or Twitter via @SpotifyCares . If you use the contact form, make sure that you check your spam folder and reply to the email you receive, even if it says "no-reply." 

Hope that helps!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

SUGGESTED POSTS