Spotalike

Spotalike

FightingSpirit
Regular

Hi!  I would like to create a playlist of similar songs with Spotalike and it stuck on: ... and wait for it! Someone can help me?

11 Replies

Re: Spotalike

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey :) 

When you say using Spotalike, is that an application inside Spotify or another service?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thedev
Community Legend

Hello! Sorry for getting in the way @Peter__ but I think @FightingSpirit is talking about this web service that is currently in the alpha phase.

@FightingSpirit To generate a playlist based on what you like you will need to put a name of a track or artist in the white text box on the website. Do not post any links. Go ahead and type: "Arrival to Earth" for example and see if it works now. Well, at least it works perfectly fine here.

FightingSpirit
Regular

This is an application which we got access from the web

FightingSpirit
Regular

Hi thehidd! It's what i do but it always does not work

FightingSpirit
Regular

I've got always the message: ...and wait for it!

Thedev
Community Legend

@FightingSpirit This website is in no way affiliated with Spotify so it's unlikely we will be able to help you. What browser do you use? Have you tried to use this website on a different browser? Have you tried to clear your browser's cache?

FightingSpirit
Regular

I tried with google chrome, mozilla, ie and opera.It's the same problem I'm going to clear my cache. Thanks for the help

Highlighted

FightingSpirit
Regular

Its good, it works. Just not do copy and paste and just typing the name with the keyboard. Good night

anatchim

Sportify stopped working, at least for me, yesterday... I'm so sad, as I was a regular user... All I get now is "Okay so your queue number is 13, it should not take too long" :(

SUGGESTED POSTS