Spotify Won't let me save any more songs

5 people liked this

Re: Spotify Won't let me save any more songs

JeffDC1979
Regular

....aaaaaaaaand subscription cancelled. Thanks for nothing Spotify. Your service officially sucks in my mind. Peace out, looks like my money will find a good home elsewhere with a music service that actually listens to it's customers.

nGC
Casual Listener

I am going to stop paying for somthing that dosent work. I like spotify but I will no longer recomend people upgrate to premium. I am canciling my subscription as we speak. The hours I have waisted trying to recover lost tracks..I have had enough.

Spotify wll fail as a company and somthing better comes from this. DO  NOT UPGRATE TO PREMIUM. 

@Grace wrote:

@JeffDC1979 wrote:

This has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard of and I am running into the same issue. WHY oh why did spotify decide to add this restriction for paying premium members?!?!?!?

I am about 2 short clicks away from cancelling my membership with spotify and going over to RDIO unless they fix this asap!

We're working on expanding this, @JeffDC1979.

mbc85

So, what's the status update?  I see you posted your comment over a year ago.  It doesn't seem like this problem has been fixed.  It's very frustrating.

Typofest
Casual Listener
Lol 2 years later and they still haven't fixed this problem. Classic example of Spotify's imaginary customer service department in action and proof that, as I suspected, streaming music is stupid.

Click, click and cancel.

hemoman7000

Well, I was going to upgrade and become a premium client as soon as I had added all of the music that I wanted. Well, I guess I'm another customer lost. Very disappointed with the service, very disappointed by my time wasted. Huge let down.

AngelaLynne

So, Peter... If I have reached the limit on my phone (I don't have space on my HTC) can 

I delete the album and the songs, and still keep them in the playlist area? I guess I'm wondering If I don't save the music to "my music" will I loose the music?

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

@AngelaLynne

You can clear the cache (Settings > Other > Delete cache and saved data) and you'll free the space used by your downloads.

You'll stream everything fine, but if you want offline listening, you'll need to redownload music again.

osorniosRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

eldannys

I have the same problem, can´t add more songs, eventhough I am paying premium fees. Is SPOTIFY ever going to fix this? 

Otherwise I am changing and warning all my friends to do the same. 

jeffdc19791

So what's the word on this? Has it changed years later? Can i add unlimited songs yet? If not, I will stick to amazon prime music or google play since they have zero restrictions.

3 people liked this

ShayJWangler
Casual Listener

When are you planning on expanding this? This forum is now 3 years old...

It's 2017, your cap has NOT expanded and it's rather frustrating.

On top of that, did you put in an album cap as well? I'm nowhere near 10,000 songs yet here I stand, unable to save full albums anymore because "Epic collection, friend. There's no more room in Your Library. To save more, you'll need to remove some songs or albums"

Sorry, but that's really stupid

Please fix this issue, I know I'm not alone in this

SUGGESTED POSTS