Spotify enhancements in new Sonos beta

Highlighted

Spotify enhancements in new Sonos beta

camillo75
Community Legend
Yes, it's here.
In beta for Android on the Sonos website. https://ask.sonos.com/sonos/topics/spotify-new-features-in-v5-4-beta
2 Replies

Re: Spotify enhancements in new Sonos beta

Jordi
Community Legend

Jay! Updated the desktop beta client. One final request for Sonos: Add Connect support.

Sonos owners with Android devices can sign up for beta and find the following new features on Spotify within Sonos:

Spotify Radio: 

Now you can create radio stations based on a particular track or artist and discover even more music to love.

Featured Playlists: 

Discover dynamic curated playlists that change based on the time of day, as well as region-based playlists with the hottest trending music.

Your Music: 

Build your music library directly from the Sonos controller with access to your curated playlists and songs. (Note: this release doesn't include Albums as part of Your Music)

Genres & Moods: 

Feeling down? Want to party? Need to chill out? Spotify makes it easy with curated genre and mood-based playlists.

New Releases: Tons of new music is added to Spotify every single day --- all with high quality sound that you can only find on Sonos.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Re: Spotify enhancements in new Sonos beta

allotmentman

I have just started using the beta.  My desktop controller on the PC has installed fine, as has one of my two Sonos CR100s.  The other CR100 hasn't updated and can't access Spotify.  Any ideas?

SUGGESTED POSTS