Spotify has become greedy money-makers

Highlighted

Spotify has become greedy money-makers

Casual Listener

I'm sick of Spotify. They aren't about the music anymore, they're billionaires trying to make even more **bleep**ing money by adding ridiculous disadvantages, FORCING people to buy premium. Such as;

~Suggesting HORRIBLE music (that you can't disable)  multiple times in a row, wasting your skips

~limiting skips

~infesting your app with ads

And premium is £10 a month. That is so overpriced for an app that plays music. They even have the courage to add discounts if you're a student or for a family pack, to make it seem like an overall bargain. Spotify is basically promoting illegal downloading. 

10 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Spotify has become greedy money-makers

I agree!

Highlighted

Composer

As I as I know, Spotify Premium is 5.99 EUR per month after trial, which is a fair price.

If you don't like it, dude, go to Apple Music. 🙂

Highlighted

Regular

Everything is for free on the desktop version, don't know what you are talking about. Your complaint only works for the mobile version and to be fair, if you are crying about £10 a month for unlimited songs you are a cheap **bleep**.

Highlighted

I had an experience like this

I have Spotify on my tablet & computer for free, & I don't have limited skips or can only shuffle, so when I got a phone, I assumed it would be the same.

I was wrong.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

If you didn't pay attention to what i said, I do not use euros. And if you only have to pay 5.99 euros, then why do we have to pay £10 and not the equivilent, £5.22?

Highlighted

I agree 100% man, terrible greedy service. This company will be replaced by the competition very soon. I'm passing the word to everybody I know.

Especially since they seem to hate quebec so much.

Highlighted

So true, but as long as people buy premium they will abuse free users. The only option is to boycott premium.

Highlighted

Composer

I think you also fail to see the point that the music on Spotify is not free. It's music made by artists who are of course trying to get their music out there while also earning something for their hours of work - which I only find normal.

You're not only paying for the service, your also supporting the artists.

I have both free and premium accounts and both are fine. Free has a few ads (nothing too bothersome for me at least) and that 10 EUR a month, well let's say I have to drink a few beers less a month 🙂

Highlighted

Regular
I don't fail to see anything you haven't really gave me nothing to really understand your situation or view point on anything you saying but talking bunch ignoring b.s
SUGGESTED POSTS