Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Spotify wants me to be social but.... seriously..

Spotify wants me to be social but.... seriously..

I really like SPOTIFY but it's got some serious bugs...most irritating is the fact that it wants me to be social, but doesn't have a "chat" feature. Imagine using the service at home or work and sharing playlists with your friends reflecting on old times or spreading a new track someone showed you... seams like a major F-in DUH to me.

2 Replies

Re: Spotify wants me to be social but.... seriously..

Music Fan

You should try Soundrop.

Basically it's a Spotify app where there are rooms (official or private), where you can chat, discover new music or share what you like. It's the best app in Spotify in my opinion.

This link should work: Soundrop

If not, you'll find it in the App Finder. Just search for Soundrop.

Re: Spotify wants me to be social but.... seriously..

Spotify
Spotify
Moonbase2 - Like Allikin says, Soundrop is an awesome app. You should definitely give it a try. We use it in the office all the time.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
SUGGESTED POSTS