Stranges voices/ads playing during songs and while spotify is in the background

Re: Stranges voices/ads playing during songs and while spotify is in the background

I'm having the same problem! It's really distracting becuase I use Spotify with Beats when I do work, so it's really noticable. Right this instant is a car commercial or something. I know it's spotify because it only happens when it's open and only stops when I close it. Even when spotify is the only thing open it happens. I use spotify premium on a family plan so this is really disappointing and maddening when you're trying to be productive. 

Re: Stranges voices/ads playing during songs and while spotify is in the background

UnkerWill
Casual Listener

Yes, it is really very annoying and this problem persisted after brought the issue to Spotify attention. They advised me to uninstall and reinstall the App but even that did not able to solve the problem and I was so fed-up with it that I finally unsub my premium and nowno longer using Spotify.

jjabb
Casual Listener

Im lisentning some strange phrases in russian between songs... I dont know what they sai , but not looks like advertising... looks like a hacker practical joke ... 

Highlighted

jjabb
Casual Listener

I'm listening too phrases in russian between songs... 

SAS74
Just been having same issue on my ipad plus unable to use ‘search’ function any more so am worried i have a virus as well. Will double check on my iphone first. You're right...very spooky.
SUGGESTED POSTS