Times Subscriber giddy with excitement!

Highlighted

Times Subscriber giddy with excitement!

gnark1ll
Casual Listener
Hey all, Im just dropping by to say hello to the Spotify community and to see if any other Times subscribers are around, who have taken advantage of the superlative deal they started this week (I believe it was just this week). I hope you are all as excited and happy as I am to have received this unexpected (for me anyway) bonus and I hope it really works out for The Times and Spotify. Ive been playing around with it all evening and just about to get the App for Tablets too (more playing needed then!) As soon as I saw the offer I was on the phone to them to get em switched over. Im a bargain hunter at the best of times, and for a deal like this to drop into my lap as it were has really made my day. I cant wait to explore the full range of features on Spotify, and I see no reason why I wont continue my subs after the year is out (though I really hope they continue The Times tie in for a bit longer, even if they charge a bit over the normal 'Digital Pack price, but keep a discount...we shall see what happens: D) Anyway, Im sure there has a been a 'noob influx' from The Times subscribers, and was just wondering if everyone is happy with it and thinks its a good deal. I certainly do! I dont think there is a better 'non-TV' media subscription deal out there right now..I certainly havent seen one. I think Spotify is the Icing on an already excellent cake..but Im a bit of a Times fanboy I admit. So, just a quick 'New user saying hello' post and trying to get opinions from my fellow Times subscribers about what they think. I mean, most of you must have signed up surely? Thanks all Im being a bit wordy because I am genuinely so excited about premium Spotify, as I am a big music sort of person : D .
6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Times Subscriber giddy with excitement!

user-removed
Not applicable
Hey there. Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your life with Spotify 😎

I'm too Premium customer and my life is good with Spotify. I'm happy with Spotify 😃
Highlighted

gnark1ll
Casual Listener
Thanks ! For some reason my post got turned into a block of text : D Oh well... I think Ill be up till late tonight making playlists and exploring the program..its great!
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

I agree.

This is cool app with high 320 kbps sound. Music is almost free (I listen a lot!!) - I use much of time Spotify speakers at home Pioneer SMA1 with Connect or my mobile phone on the go.

Also I use Netflix at home with Smart TV and on the go with smartphone.

Streaming is cool and I think it's a future. Support stuff you like.

Happy Spotifying!!! 😃

Highlighted

gnark1ll
Casual Listener

Yeah really enjoying it.

Just small thing like the way Spotify has automaticaly synced all the music on my PC (which is a LOT and in multiple dfferent folders) without me having to do anything, is really slick. I noly just realised it did this. Really cool feature (among many).

Its even synced msuic from my Games...and I do love the Andres Waldetoft music for Paradox.

Looks like good old Winamp is going to take a back seat for a while,

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Absolutely, usful music player. Sold my CD's and sound machine because no need, only Spotify. No need for cd player anymore...

Enjoy!!!

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

@gnark1ll Hey! 2 weeks on, how are you finding your Spotify? Any discoveries you'd like to share?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
SUGGESTED POSTS