Too Many Ads!!!

Solved!

Re: Too Many Ads!!!

sbesner

the ads are out of control -- I've listend to 4 songs - and look at how many ads 

spotifyads.png

PandaNova

Seriously, I have the same problem. Help? I can't even enjoy my music.

too many ads.png

Spotify
Spotify
Thanks for letting us know, guys. We've passed your feedback onto the right team.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

user-removed
Not applicable

Too many ads... yeah.

Unlimited or Premium on the fire and no ads :)))

Peter__
Community Legend

If this is really bugging you, normally when testing I get less adverts on the web player:

https://play.spotify.com/discover ;) 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

ScottPhillip

I agree that there are TOO MANY ADS.  I just tried Spotify.  I have had several sessions with one song then 3-4 ads.  I could not really believe that Spotify would really be giving so many, so I started counting.  One time I counted 6 ads in a row.  In the last 2 days I have not had more that 2 songs in a row.

So if you work for Spotify - I like your product, but I am going back to Pandora.  Their free radio has less ads and less intrusive ads.

user-removed
Not applicable

I'm sorry that you have too many ads.

I try my Free test account for this and will see how many ads here in Finland!

user-removed
Not applicable

Here's results from Finland.

spotify ads.PNG

Not much ads, but these are unrelated to my music test... Really bad ads, some Lady Gaga and Hip Hop I never listen... That's why I use Premium!!

JasonPrice
Casual Listener

The above history lists can be manipulated if you chose not to listen to the whole song. I get the feeling that the frequency ads are played is based on the amount of elapsed time of music you chose to listen to. It appears to be approximately every 8-10 minutes of music played.

JasonPrice
Casual Listener

Here is my Playlist from today. I decided to listen to the whole Police album uninterrupted to guage the # of ads played.

Hello Spotify...Way too many ads!

Playlist.jpg
SUGGESTED POSTS