4. Xbox. The first games console with a dard drive that was not tiny + Jet Set Radio was my life.
3. Wii. Revolution in gaming, but was a bit of a fad.
2. PS3. An all in one game sonsole which gave birth to the blu ray.
1. Apple Pippin Xbox 360. Birth to kinect and a better hard drive.
JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name. - I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside
1. Atari 2600 : First console for me !! Remember my dad bought it, and loved it as a kid, so nothing can beat that experience .. 2. Xbox 360 : Getting me love console gaming again ! What a great console 3. Sega Mega drive 2 : Also brings great gaming memories when I was a little boy haha 4. PS2 : Played it allot as a kid, but didn't trigged me to play allot of games 5. XONE : Love this peace of next gen console. Great UI, Community and the best exclusives
1. The king of consoles past HAS to be SEGA dreamcast. Crazy taxi. Sonic hedgehog. House of dead with the light gun. Resi evil. Ace !! 2 . Sony ps1 just because this is where it all really kicked up a gear and ofc the start of gran tourismo. 3. Original XBOX ..halo. Ultimate wow factor first time we saw it. 4. Nintendo N64 Just for superstar wars and rogue squadron . 5. Nintendo game cube for super mario sunshine. Ofc all the consoles had more to offer than the games I've listed but these are the stand out offerings that caught my imagination and eye. Subsequent consoles such as ps4/Xbox ONE are all ok but do they offer anything original....? Like heck do they... GT7/ halo5 , cod whatever. Nothing new just more bling on the graphics.
SNES (No, I'm not that old, I just had a SNES while everyone was moving on). Top spot because of the nostalgia.
Wii. The Mario games for it are reason enough. Bonus points for Virtual Console...
Master System III (At least that's how it was called here). THIS ONE WAS MY CHILDHOOD. I remember beating Sonic, omg, the feels. Edit: According to Google, Master System III was a Sega Master System that came with the games stored inside it instead of using catridges.
Xbox One. I've never thought Plants vs. Zombies would be more exciting than Destiny... Loads of fun with this one!