Top 5 Gaming Consoles!

Highlighted

Top 5 Gaming Consoles!

AceSteeleYT
Community Legend

So. I am going to continue this Top 5 thing.

TOP 5 GAMING CONSOLES!

What's yours?

You post your top 5

and I'll post mine.

-Ace.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

My Profile!//Currently Cool Playlist

If I helped you or made you laugh or just was awesome, Kudo me?
If I gave you a solution, then click that 'Accept as Solution' button!
9 Replies

Re: Top 5 Gaming Consoles!

JoeThomas
Community Legend

5. PS2. Revolution for many.

4. Xbox. The first games console with a dard drive that was not tiny + Jet Set Radio was my life.

3. Wii. Revolution in gaming, but was a bit of a fad.

2. PS3. An all in one game sonsole which gave birth to the blu ray.

1. Apple Pippin Xbox 360. Birth to kinect and a better hard drive.

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

JCdotnl
Roadie

1. Atari 2600 : First console for me !! Remember my dad bought it, and loved it as a kid, so nothing can beat that experience ..
2. Xbox 360 : Getting me love console gaming again ! What a great console 
3. Sega Mega drive 2 : Also brings great gaming memories when I was a little boy haha
4. PS2 : Played it allot as a kid, but didn't trigged me to play allot of games
5. XONE : Love this peace of next gen console. Great UI, Community and the best exclusives 

MattSuda
Community Legend

Nintendo 64

user-removed
Not applicable

I don't have one. I don't like games.

My only passion is techno music like dancecore, hands up!, jumpstyle and ACTION or SCI-FI tv-series / movies!

AceSteeleYT
Community Legend

Well let us see...

-Xbox (I got the original)

-Wii

-Nintendo Gameboy Color (I got one of those too...)

-My laptop

-PS3

😄

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

My Profile!//Currently Cool Playlist

If I helped you or made you laugh or just was awesome, Kudo me?
If I gave you a solution, then click that 'Accept as Solution' button!

Crazy-Maisy
Roadie

1. PS4

2. PS Vita/ or PS2

3. PS3

4.Nintendo 3DS/ or Wii

5. SNES

KEY: Handheld/ or Console if you reject handheld as a console

FruitMeister
Roadie
1. The king of consoles past HAS to be SEGA dreamcast. Crazy taxi. Sonic hedgehog. House of dead with the light gun. Resi evil. Ace !!
2 . Sony ps1 just because this is where it all really kicked up a gear and ofc the start of gran tourismo.
3. Original XBOX ..halo. Ultimate wow factor first time we saw it.
4. Nintendo N64 Just for superstar wars and rogue squadron .
5. Nintendo game cube for super mario sunshine.
Ofc all the consoles had more to offer than the games I've listed but these are the stand out offerings that caught my imagination and eye. Subsequent consoles such as ps4/Xbox ONE are all ok but do they offer anything original....? Like heck do they... GT7/ halo5 , cod whatever. Nothing new just more bling on the graphics.

FruitMeister
Roadie
@joethomasdidnt realise jet set radio made it to Xbox. Played it plenty on dreamcast though. Ace game

Rodrigo
Community Legend
  1. SNES (No, I'm not that old, I just had a SNES while everyone was moving on). Top spot because of the nostalgia.
  2. Wii. The Mario games for it are reason enough. Bonus points for Virtual Console...
  3. Master System III (At least that's how it was called here). THIS ONE WAS MY CHILDHOOD. I remember beating Sonic, omg, the feels. Edit: According to Google, Master System III was a Sega Master System that came with the games stored inside it instead of using catridges.
  4. Nintendo DS
  5. Xbox One. I've never thought Plants vs. Zombies would be more exciting than Destiny... Loads of fun with this one!
SUGGESTED POSTS