Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble with my Cortana

Trouble with my Cortana

I'm using Win 10 and my Cortana seems doesn't very fit with my Spotify. For example, when I uninstall and reinstall my Spotify, I can free-hand control my Spotify with Cortana. But every time I turn my laptop off then the day after that, when i ask Cortana: "Play Dancing with our hands tied by Taylor Swift" then she just open Spotify and do nothing :(( 

I've searched a lot about this issue and I do all the thing I could (download Spotify on Window Store, sign up a account,...) but it's still not work. 

Someone please help

9 Replies

Hi,

Did you check this post: Cortana issues

Regards,

René

Yahh, I do exactly what they tell but it doesn't work in my case ;-; So sadddd

Hi,

There isn't much within the control of spotify if Cortana doesn't work properly, but you can try a couple of things:

Reinstall the app, and make sure to choose the Windows Store version, Restart the router and Enable the Autoplay option from the app's settings.

If none of these steps help, you can check the Microsoft link here

Regards,

René

Same problem and nothing helps

Hi @knifeabuser,

So you tried all the steps above?

Regards,

René

Yeah, i did

Hi @nguyenalison13,

So each time when you reinstall spotify it works?

With the exact voice command of Taylor swift?

Regards,

René

Yeah everytime i reinstall it works, but when i turn my computer off or restart my computer then it doesn't work anymore.

I ask Cortana do something, she willing to do it except playing song on Spotify

I don't have Cortana and I can't use it because I'm in the netherlands and it's not supported over here yet. 

I do have Bixby. With Bixby i can also give commands with my keypad. Is this possible as well with Cortana? If so, can you give this a try?

Thanks,

René

Suggested posts