Unable to remove Spotify in Windows 10

Unable to remove Spotify in Windows 10

spotmefy
Casual Listener

I am getting a window with a warning message everytime I start my Windows 10 PC or when I open Spotify on my Windows 10 PC. The warning window has a message in French (I have a French installation) saying "La migration de certains de vos donnes a echoues". Translation is something like "The migration of some of your data has failed." Then I just click OK and Spotify opens with no problem.

I am trying to uninstall/reinstall Spotify to see if I can get rid of this annoying message but no luck. When I try to uninstall (via Control Pannel, etc) it just opens the warning message again and then I get the Spotify connection windows. So, I am unable to uninstall Spotify to get rid of this message.

I tried deleting the folders in Local and Roaming and reinstalling worked fine.

However, the warning message is still there everytime I open Spotify.

Ultimately, if you know how to get rid of the annoying warning message without having to uninstall/reinstall Spotify, that will be of great help as well. 

Help please!!!

SpotifyWarningMessage.JPG
4 Replies

Re: Unable to remove Spotify in Windows 10

spotmefy
Casual Listener

this issue is still unresolved,  where is the Spotify patch for this!

sirphochet

Hi, I have the same problem. No solution?

Jonjonbru

Bonjour,

J'ai également le même souçi. Je n'ai pas trouvé la solution non plus.

Je suis en version gratuite pour info

Cdlt

Linhfi

@spotmefyHi, if you downloaded an application from a website, it could help. Please install the application again using the installation file that should fix the uninstall error. Subsequently, the depression should be successful. :)
I hope it helped.
SUGGESTED POSTS