Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unique link editorial playlist NOT showing (Spotify for artist)

Solved!

Unique link editorial playlist NOT showing (Spotify for artist)

Hi!

So, my SO artist has received an email stating one of his songs is on a personalized editorial playlist. The email has a "get unique link" button, but it doesn't get anywhere. We have followed the steps on the website and the FAQs and nothing. The problem is that in the tutorial there's a "Copy link" column when seeing your songs, and he hasn't got it (I attach the image of the column I'm talking about and that appears on the tutorial)

Has anyone had this issue? The contact form requieres you to select a specific issue and this one doesn't appear. Nothing close. I haven't found anything here. And I've read (here) it takes them ages to answer. SpotifyCare sent me to the form. We are working against the clock because Spotify only allows you to share that link for 7 days, so he has already lost the weekend... Seems very unfair for those artists who aren't worldwide famouse!

Unique_links_are_available_for_seven_days_after_a_track_was_added_to_a_personalized_editorial_playlist.jpg
Top Answer
Peter
Spotify Legend

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us here about this!

Since we don't support Spotify for Artists in the Community, we suggest that you reach out to our S4A Customer Support team to get this reported.

Let us know how you get on!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, 

I discovered how to find it. You have to go to the track level. 

So on the "Music" tab click on your single. 

You see Stats tab and Playlists tab. Click on Playlists tab and you'll find your "Copy Unique Link" button. 

Hope it helps,

David

Screenshot 2020-10-12 at 14.28.39.png

Screenshot 2020-10-12 at 14.28.44.png

  

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Same issue here, the link button does not appear. Every time I enter the editorial playlist my song is not there.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Artist name: Pat Nuño

song: Caminando con Audífonos

editorial playlist: Jazz Argentino

I am having the exact same problem with my artist Stefan Eli, and his song trip to the stars (stripped).  It is featured on the personalized playlist Morgenkaffe, but we cannot share this to take advantage of it.  There is no unique link on Spotify for Artists, like there should be, and if we share a regular link to the playlist, people get a completely different version, and usually not with this song on it.

Same thing here. Did anyone got an official reply or solved this?

Same thing here, happened a couple of times already and solution nowhere to be found! Not cool

The same thing... it would be great to get an official answer.

Marked as solution

Hello, 

I discovered how to find it. You have to go to the track level. 

So on the "Music" tab click on your single. 

You see Stats tab and Playlists tab. Click on Playlists tab and you'll find your "Copy Unique Link" button. 

Hope it helps,

David

Screenshot 2020-10-12 at 14.28.39.png

Screenshot 2020-10-12 at 14.28.44.png

  

thanks but for me , and i guess others, it's just showed differently

No unique link for usNo unique link for usUnfortunately we do not have this "Copy Unique Link" button. 😞

It seems to appear only in the "Recent playlist adds" section. If you were added few weeks ago, it does not appear anymore. Best

Same here - March 2021. Bump

Playlist Rock Total  

Our song appear on top but no stats in Artists app.

We have shared unique link of the playlist but some users do not find our song within the playlist while others find it as first One on top.

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us here about this!

Since we don't support Spotify for Artists in the Community, we suggest that you reach out to our S4A Customer Support team to get this reported.

Let us know how you get on!

Suggested posts