Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

We added

We added

Is there a setting where you can disable the we added in my personal playlists? Every time I try to delete a song, another song replaces it. I don’t want any other songs in my playlists. 

3 Replies

Hey there @gjwl04,

Thanks for posting about this and welcome to the Community!

Spotify Free can help you find new music we think you'll love. That means we’ll continue to suggest tracks and artists for your playlists as you create and edit them. The more you listen, the better the suggestions will become.

If you have less than 15 songs in your Favorite Songs, we'll add more songs. You will see a message telling you that the extra songs were added by us, but they can be replaced by adding more songs.

At the moment, it's not possible to disable this feature. However, if this is something you'd like to see in the future, we'd recommend heading to our Ideas Exchange and posting it here.

We'd also suggest checking here for more information on how the Ideas Exchange works.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Well at least knowing that 15+ songs are needed gives one a kludgy workaround to repeat songs in the playlist.

This works for me on an iPhone and allows me to play a single song repeatedly to death, which is what I like to do. (The 15 song rule does not seem to apply to the Windows desktop app, but is not made worse by having repetitive list).

I've made a playlist and filled it up with one song and when I play it, it plays songs i didnt even put on there. It's not even "we added" songs, something random.

Suggested posts