We deserve answers.

We deserve answers.

Kdkat

None of the below information is required. 

Plan

Premium

Country

United States 

Device

Roku

My Question or Issue

I've been a premium customer for years. It's been around 9 1/2 months since Spotify has removed off of Roku. My issue that there is no transparency of communication on this topic. I've even heard Spotify suggesting customers get another streaming box. If that's correct, I should not have to spend more money on something Spotify does not have a priority in fixing. Please consider your paying customers or you'll lose them.

4 Replies

Re: We deserve answers.

pixelninja1
Casual Listener

I agree. As a paying customer, I'd like to know when the Roku app will be available

sikopomp
Regular

Agreed. I would love to know if this is ever going to happen. Otherwise big disappointment. Seems like a basic request to offer a Roku app....

Hey @Kdkat@sikopomp and @pixelninja1,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Spotify should be available on your Roku device. Make sure you update the OS to 8.2.

If you don't see Spotify in the Roku Channel Store, click here for more information.

Happy listening :)

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

sikopomp
Regular

Whoo-hoo!!!!! It worked! I performed a manual OS update to 8.2 and now have spotify up and running. Fantastic ๐Ÿ‘ Thank you so much for the information that this was now available. 

SUGGESTED POSTS