Announcements

What's new section annoyance

Highlighted

What's new section annoyance

Regular

Why, in the name of god most of the new albums at "What's new" are these Armin Van Buuren albums? Really? I'm from Finland and besides AVB they show all the **bleep**ty pop albums that is released here. I listen jazz, progressive, classical, folk, ethnic, great trance and Shpongle... I do not want this Armin Van Buuren **bleep**. I don't care about the lousy pop albums that is released here in Finland. Is there an alternative "What's New"-section somewhere? Albums based to what you listen, what is in your playlists? More new Juno Reactor news, please! No more AVB -thingies. I think those who listen to that **bleep** will find the albums anyway... darn I'm mad! 😉

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: What's new section annoyance

Spotify
Spotify
The new 'Discovery' features we're rolling out soon will help with this. Can't say when this will be though.

Also, what's 'Shpongle'?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Highlighted

Regular

Google it or go to Shpongle! Just Shpongle yourself. 😉

Highlighted

Regular

Btw... you got all the Shpongle albums in Spotify. Just listen and enjoy... Are you Shpongled yet?

Highlighted

Regular

**bleep*? Seriously?? I thought you are from scandinavia too, so don't **bleep**n *bleep* my **bleep*n words. LOL! Hilarious!

SUGGESTED POSTS