Announcements

What the??? Drake everywhere?!

Highlighted

What the??? Drake everywhere?!

Dear spotify,

Plz make this stop.

Here are some screenshots of my suggestions for today (dutch):

Suggested1.pngSuggested2.pngSuggested3.pngSuggested4.png

I don't even like Drake. It smells like sell-out. I have a premium account, so I want good personalized sugestions.

14 Replies
Highlighted

Re: What the??? Drake everywhere?!

Casual Listener

Tottaly agree. Spotify, please stop this is non sense.

Highlighted

Thats really annoying. I thought all of these playlists contained his songs, so I did not even open them.

Highlighted

Regular
To whom it may concern: I know everyone disliking Drake because of a rumor okay who to say that is truth and it can be proven or evident to show was you there when it's happened no if you have a problem with him on your playlist then block him. Or get in touch with customers service representative to block him from your profile okay quit crying and come with a real problem for us deal like having a situation getting on your profile or signing in please
Highlighted

Casual Listener

youngdelaney... really? I pay a service so I can have add free music, and then I get shameless adds in my service, for a musican I don't even like? Of course I will complain!

Highlighted

Regular
I'm truly apologize It happened to you by you being a paid member okay certain things that you don't want may happen that when we need to get with customers service how we want our subscription preferences be setup okay
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I do not know what Drake is alleged to have done. I don't frankly care. I do not like His music.

I have only heard Drake either accidentally or passively, and will never listen to Drake on purpose.

I would preffer his face not clutter up the user experience that I pay for.

Spotyfy should probably stop double dipping - I'll wager they accepted a large sum of money from Drake for this unashamed advertising blitz.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I complained to Spotify’s customer service but they don’t seem to care and got a canned response.  I got a response saying it should be back to normal in a few days.  I guess this is when the promotional campaign ends...

Personaly, I find it despicable that they force those adds on paying (ad-free) accounts.

Highlighted

Regular

Advertising? It's f*ckin spamming!

I hate Drake as it is, I would have blocked him long ago (and all rap music) if that were only possible. Especially as a paying member you don't expect this.

Is there a music service that let's you block an artist or a genre? Does anyone know?

Because I would go there immediately.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey folks,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us on the Community.

We’re always trying new and interesting ways to work with our artists, and we really do value your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward.

If you have any further comments, feel free to let us know in this thread!

SUGGESTED POSTS