Where are my Pagan and Folk Metal peeps?

Where are my Pagan and Folk Metal peeps?

Meurramya
Music Fan

I never find many Pagan and/or Folk Metal fans on music forums.  How many of you guys are into it?  It sort of rules my life. 

Sjalar svarta som sot vandrat for nattlig blot.
4 Replies

Re: Where are my Pagan and Folk Metal peeps?

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

I'm sorry that you feel alone on forums. It's always this way when you listen nonpopular music.

Hope you find right music fans :)

user-removed
Not applicable

I skirt some of it listening to Black Metal Bands such as Darkthrone, Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth, and Death Metal band Amon Amarth, viking classic metal band Bathory and such artists. I have not gotten into Fintroll or Tyr yet as I have way too many created playlists to get through first, although those artists they are on my list to eventually check out whenever I can get to them. Only so many hours in the day I need time to sleep as well. :) You can check out my profile user id 1248318865 but you will only get the top 50 playlists, and since I have listed my artist playlists alphabetically you will only see the first 50 of them. Although you can shout out if your looking for a specific artist discography playlist as I have just under 400 right now, although there will be issues of content available due to our region differences.

Fred
Community Legend
399 playlists - I'm impressed, not only by the amount, but also by the quality of them.
Nice, too bad only 50 are showing.

☆✩✪ Want to help out? Become a Spotify Rock Star today! ✪✩☆
Jag svarar på svenska via pm eller via twitter

Binaural track - listen with headphones with good volume!

user-removed
Not applicable

Thanks, I take great care when building an artists discography and building a playlist around an artist work. I have barely scratched the surface though. I have been an avid music listener since the mid to late 70's, I grew up as a child with late 50's and early 60's rock and roll playing in a household. I do not even have half of what I should have really. I have yet to really dig through and check to see which releases on spotify are available with my own personal cd collection, I might have gone through about half my own CD's to see what is available currently to me in the spotify service.

SUGGESTED POSTS