Announcements

Where did all the Iron Maiden Songs go

Highlighted

Where did all the Iron Maiden Songs go

Casual Listener

Hi everyone, I love Spotify and pay for the premium service. However, one of the reasons I pay for the premium service is because of all the Iron Maiden songs I can listen too. This morning I logged into my Spotify account here at work and most of my Iron Maiden songs are gone. It still has the songs listed but they are greyed out and it says they are not available in the United States. A lot of the songs that I have were also changed to a live version only.

Does anyone know why this happened? I hope this can get fixed because I don't want to cancel my premium membership but I will if I cant get my Maiden songs back

Thanks Jeremy

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Where did all the Iron Maiden Songs go

Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Just to let you know, Please note that for Spotify to have music on their servers; they require the permissions from the record label. The chances are that the record label have removed the permissions from Spotify for the US, which means that Spotify can't have the music. Spotify do their best to get music back, so hopefully it will appear again soon! There is a chance that it is just to fix some metadata, in which case it might reappear in the very near future.

You can also check out the Music FAQ which has some more information.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Thank you Anthony!

Like you mentioned hopefully it's a data issue and it reappears soon. Otherwise, I will just wait it out for a little while and see what happens.

If not I guess I could try the record label and see whats up. Would I just go to the bands website and email/leave them a question that way. Or is there another way to go about that.

Thanks again

Highlighted

Community Legend

@Jestmn wrote:

Thank you Anthony!

Like you mentioned hopefully it's a data issue and it reappears soon. Otherwise, I will just wait it out for a little while and see what happens.

If not I guess I could try the record label and see whats up. Would I just go to the bands website and email/leave them a question that way. Or is there another way to go about that.

Thanks again

Hi,

Yup! You can just go to the bands website, and (provided there is one) contact them via email.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Highlighted

I feel the pain!! I panicked when i saw Brave New World had vanished! Praying that they manage to bring it back along with Matter.
SUGGESTED POSTS