Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where do you like to listen to music?

Where do you like to listen to music?

What's your favorite place to listen to music? Do you like to put up you feet listening to music in your room or you prefer to let off steam listening to music in a relaxing place like the beach or at the park? Share your favorite place to listen to music here with us 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
6 Replies

I'll kick off sharing my favorite place to listen to music: my room. I love getting home after a hard day of school and lying on my bed to listen to some music. It's a very comfortable place where I can relax. However, I also listen to music in many other places. For instance, I love listening to music in my car when we're in a long trip. It makes the ride much more enjoyable.

Music has healing power. It has the ability to take people out of themselves for a few hours. ~ Elton John

Jose_MSpotify Star

Don't tell anyone *perks over shoulder*, at school!!! Or in the pool. 😎

Hahaha, some of my friends also listen to music at school XD. Also, the pool is a very cool place to listen to music 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

I'm always listening to music or watching tv shows while I'm working at home, but I just can't go out without my earphones and Spotify. It doesn't matter where I go, I'm always listening to music.

It used to be a bit more diverse, but for now the definite answer is - at home. :')

That's where my computer, internet connection and best audio equipment is, and I really live having these relaxing all-music evenings.

Ending up spending some extra money on better music experience, such as an external DAC to avoid listening to my processor, and good headphones for... umf... pure pleasure it is.

I do have a Walkman and earbuds for on-the-go listening, so I listen to music on bus rides, car rides and... free 'lessons' at school.

Home is where wifi connects automatically!

SebastySpotify Star

I love to listen to music (or podcasts) while doing assignments and studying for my courses since it is scientifically proven to improve concentration, and makes things more enjoyable.

I also like to listen to music while I'm at home relaxing, exercising, playing video games, swimming, hanging out with friends, and in pretty much any situation 🙂

NoahSpotify Star

Suggested posts