Where exactly can I post new ideas?

Solved!
Solution!

Betreff: Where exactly can I post new ideas?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting about this here - we really appreciate wanting to share your ideas in our Ideas Exchange!

To find more info on submitting your idea, we'd recommend taking a look at this Spotify Answer.

If you're having troubles posting or getting an error message when trying to do so, the best way to look for help is by posting in the relevant Help Board. It's also helpful if you add a detailed description of what's happening or screenshots of any error messages you see in your post. 

In the meanwhile, we'll mark this post as a solution to make it easier to find for other Community users with this question.

Hope this info is useful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Music Fan
I still can't see where to post and I feel like I;ve built up plenty of rep here. Why is the ‘Continue and Post’ button missing for me?
Highlighted

Music Fan
Same here. Spotify sucks. They don't actually care about our ideas. It's just a flawed system built to give us a sense of community that doesn't actually exist. It's pathetic.
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @tinyjams,

Thanks for getting back in touch!

Just to confirm, have you tried following the steps after logging in to your Community account in an incognito or private window in your browser? 

If the button is still missing in an incognito window, it'd be helpful if you could share a screenshot of how it looks for you, along with the URL of the page you're on. This way, we can take a closer look.

Keep us posted 🙂

KaterinaModerator
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Highlighted

Music Fan

Why should anyone have to log in with incognito mode? You do realize forums have been perfected for decades right? No one is going to buy that. Why don't you show a screen shot proving the button even exists?

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @TrantaLocked,

Thanks for keeping in touch!

If you can see all the information/buttons when logging in through an Incognito window, it's a good idea to clear the cache and cookies memory of the browser you're using - that should do the trick.

If you're still having troubles, it'd be really helpful if you could share a screenshot of what you see or the link you're trying to access. This way, we can take a closer look into what's happening.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Highlighted

haha me too! 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Interesting that one must post twice to be able to post a new idea. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

So, by posting twice about things that are not necessary gives one credit so that a constructive idea may be posted.  Otherwise, one cannot post.  Very interesting concept.

Highlighted

Regular

The links in the first box don't work for me. THis is so frustrating. How do I post an idea?

SUGGESTED POSTS