Where exactly can I post new ideas?

Solved!

Re: Where exactly can I post new ideas?

SaulPsampson
Visitor
Ah thanks mate

Betreff: Where exactly can I post new ideas?

Loquos
Visitor
Well, that's good to know. I was pulling my hair out on how to post a new idea, and NO WHERE is there any indication you have to 'earn points' first before posting. Silliness!

LiquidGroup
Casual Listener
Why in the world did you make playlists SO HARD TO FIND
The rule of don't fix whats not broken applies here. I knew EXACTLY where my playlists were now they are all discombobulated throughout in different orders on my desktop and now on my android. Finding a playlist is like trying to find Jesus and he died a VERY long time ago....

To make matters worse, before you had a "Drop-Down" menu which was perfect as you just had to click it to show recently played, organize playlists by how you listed / ordered them"

Now for Android you need to scroll down for it to show. This is great in "theory" however for those that use Android as an OS for devices like Samsung TV's, Soundbars, etc" There is no way to do this with a bluetooth keyboard as it is not touch. How do we make a suggestion to fix these bugs. Who wants to spend hours organizing a playlist when you used to be able to do it in 1-2 steps.

XenonLight
Casual Listener

Good Idea, I will also post twice so I can finally ask for help.

XenonLight
Casual Listener
and replying so I can actually post now.

tinyjams
Music Fan

I'm convinced this ideas section doesn't really exist. If they don't allow the option to adjust the column widths i'm going to cancel the service. There is no reason not to be able to do this. 

XenonLight
Casual Listener

Agreed.

Re: Where exactly can I post new ideas?

ForeGone

So... I'm not able to post my ideas because I don't have enough "credits" or something?

Well... then I'll keep my ideas for myself or gonna give 'em to someone else.

Thanks Spotify.

SUGGESTED POSTS