Why can't I find the same things on my tablet as my computer?

Why can't I find the same things on my tablet as my computer?

tallington
Casual Listener

My spotify app on my Android tablet has the option to choose musci by moods or situations:

Under the top left corner

I click Browse --> 

And then different situations appear including Rock, Party, Pop, Mood, Chill, Club, Urban, Workout, etc.

Then, I can click on Mood and get MoodBooster, Songs for Sunsets, Rainy Day, Breakups, etc.

But then on my Windows home computer, there is no such thing as Browse and I cannot find these situations/moods anywhere.

How do I find these Mood settings on my Windows spotify interface?

This is different from MoodAgent - I already have that...

Can someone help me here?  I really like to listen by mood but I can only find that option on my tablet, not my computer.

4 Replies

Re: Why can't I find the same things on my tablet as my computer?

Taylor
Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, browse is not currently being rolled out to desktop devices (i.e. windows, mac etc.). From memory I heard that it might come along to desktop at some point, but I'm not making any guarantees. However, if you go to the web player in your browser, then browse should be available there to you.

Anthony :)

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Peter__
Community Legend

In the desktop client you can access browse (well the same data) from the Tunigo application which Spotify purchased last year (and is where the browse data comes from). 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Taylor
Community Legend

@Peter wrote:

In the desktop client you can access browse (well the same data) from the Tunigo application which Spotify purchased last year (and is where the browse data comes from). 

Peter

Ooh, never noticed that before, cool ;)

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

tallington
Casual Listener

Thanks for the help!

SUGGESTED POSTS