Announcements

Why can't I post a new idea?

Re: Why can't I post a new idea?

Regular

When i try to click exhange ideas button i got this message. Even if i had posted an idea before. How can i post an other idea now? 

Ekran Resmi 2018-06-19 02.28.36.png

Casual Listener

I can't post anything! In the help section I have no options to be able to post a new thread or comment to ask for help. My account is completely USELESS because it continually changes fkn songs without me doing anything. I've changed passwords off all kinds and logged out and reinstalled and all that**bleep** and I still get this issue. The app is completely UNUSABLE and I can't even get proper help because I can't post anywhere to ask for help!! 

My problem is that I know my idea hasn't been posted but it's hard to create a title for something new.

Casual Listener

Because spotify has a really bad platform with bugs they've become complacent with. Trust me, once you finally figure out how to, it won’t even let most people vote on your idea. It’s a way to get you to think you’re helping but still keeping you suppressed.  
But to actually help, I googled “how to submit an idea on Spotify” and one of the first articles had a direct link to the page. Which was nice because it usually takes a long time to get there without it. 

Moved:

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

Moved:

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

Hey there @Mako15,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you'd like some tips on posting a new idea, we've made this Spotify Answer that can help you out. 

Hope this info is useful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Visitor
Yep
SUGGESTED POSTS