Windows RT App Store Spotlite Removed

Re: Windows RT App Store Spotlite Removed

Casual Listener

I also find this unacceptable. The guy put a lot of effort into making a polished, working app for you. He did all the hard stuff.

If anything you should have been trying to hire the guy and making Spotlite official...

Highlighted

Casual Listener

One more unhappy customer here. I just got a good deal on a Surface 2 for which I wanted to use for music/movies in my car. It sounds like Spotilite is exactly what I would have needed.I have been very happy with spotify for a few years now, but this is just disappointing. For now, the only idea I have left is to try and see if a Surface 2 can run an ARM version of linux. If so, it might be possible to compile the Spotify  Client for ARM and run it natively.

In my search for other alternatives, I came across this page that I would like to share: Spotify Success Stories / Microsoft Surface.I'm not quite sure what it means, but it looks to me like Spotify had done some sort of marketing campaign or advertisement with the Surface 2. If that's the case, I don't understand why they would advertise a product and also remove the only means of using their service on it.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Spotify is in no case better than any other company looking for more money and even does not have the guts to respond in any way to the complaints of windows users.

SUGGESTED POSTS