Wrong message in Spanish ad: "consigue más música QUE te encanta"

Highlighted

Wrong message in Spanish ad: "consigue más música QUE te encanta"

Pandelio

Hi all,

I'm a free/community edition Spotify user. I reported a "bug" some months ago related to one your ads that is very irritating. The voice says "consigue más música que te encanta", but what he was supposed to say should be "consigue más música DE LA QUE te encanta". The current phrase in your ad is wrong in Spanish. 

I opened ticket # 02533617 (ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0rbLWc:ref) reporting this, and it was marked as "solved" time ago; I even got a link for a test about satisfaction with the offered results... which were none.

It is very irritating to hear this ad again and again with this serious typo. It also offers a very bad quality image from Spotify. Who in the world would pay for ads containing grammatical and/or ortographic typos?? Don't you have any staff people who is able to read and check if something is written well before pulishing it??

1 Reply

Re: Wrong message in Spanish ad: "consigue más música QUE te encanta"

Commodoregirl
Roadie

Hi @Pandelio.

Spotify ad's are annoying and there is no two-ways about it. I couldn't imagine how annoying it would be for myself if I were spanish and they had an ad playing with obvious grammatical errors.

The ads for me were highly irritating without or without such problems to the point that I decided to go premium... I haven't looked back ever since.

SUGGESTED POSTS