change order of songs in your music library

change order of songs in your music library

platinum55

Hello!

I've been a regulary spotify users for many years, but just joined the community to post this question.

I mainly use the saved favorites songs under "your library" as my playlist.  I typically just go to my library, hits songs and play the first song as my playlist.

Whenever a song is saved to your library, it automatically is put at the top of the list, but I cant move it down/move other songs up in the 'Songs' section of 'Your Library'.

Is it possible to add some functionality to change the order of the songs in "your library?"

Thanks!

2 Replies

Re: change order of songs in your music library

Hey there @platinum55,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

There's some useful information on how to sort the order of the songs you view in this Spotify Answer

If you're still having troubles, it'd be helpful if you could include some additional information (for example, are you using the desktop or mobile app?) or screenshots so we can take a closer look. Just make sure that no private or sensitive info is displayed when sharing photos in the Community.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day :)

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Re: change order of songs in your music library

Rara_35
Regular

If you are using the Spotify mobile app, in your library on the Songs page the top right corner has a filter option. This can customize order but only by the options offered.

SUGGESTED POSTS