changement de tarif abusif

changement de tarif abusif

BarrieuMarc
Casual Listener

en changeant le numéro de ma précédente carte de crédit, spotify m'a modifié mon contrat sans me demander mon avis. Je payais 4,99 et on m'a immédiatement prélevé 9,99 Euros. Comment pouvez-vous m'expliquer ça et surtout, revenir au tarif pour lequel j'ai souscrit il y a 4 ans.... J'espère avoir une réponse rapide, sinon je résilie complètement mon contrat et j'en parle à donf sur Facebook, et partout où je pourrai! Je suis vert de rage!

2 Replies

Re: changement de tarif abusif

Hey there @BarrieuMarc.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Since the Community's official language is English, we hope you don't mind us replying in English.

We'd recommend heading here to find out more info on why you were charged more than before.

Keep in mind that you can avail of our student discount on a 4-year limit. The discount lasts 12 months at a time, with the option to renew a maximum of 3 times as long as you're eligible.

Hope this helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Re: changement de tarif abusif

BarrieuMarc
Casual Listener

It was not a student discount. It was a current subscription. You just didn't respcted the terms. You changed it without my consent. You have to study it. At the time, there were two subscriptions possible. I never changed. I want to be refunded my money and continue my previous subscription. Thank you.

SUGGESTED POSTS