frustrating to use

Highlighted

frustrating to use

pollssadie

not the biggest deal in the world, but I'm just wondering why Spotify seems determined to make this service so difficult/frustrating to use? Even this community website, which should be an easy way to provide feedback is a pain to try and work. Wish there was an easier way to provide feedback. 

1 Reply

Re: frustrating to use

Hey @pollssadie.

Thanks for posting your concern in the Community. We'll be glad to do our best to help out here.

Firstly, we're sorry to hear you're not enjoying your experience of Spotify. We'd be interested to hear what it is that you don't like in particular, so if there's a specific feature that you don't like or that you think isn't working, let us know what it is and on which device it's happening - we'll see what we can suggest.

As for your feedback, the Community is a great place to leave it, and Spotify takes into account what our users say about the product in order to make improvements to the Spotify experience. If there's something specific you'd like us to pass on as feedback, you can let us know and we'll make sure to do so 😉

If it's a case of a missing feature that you think Spotify should consider implementing, the best way to do that is by creating an idea in the Community. First, make sure that the idea doesn't already exist by searching here. If you're sure that it doesn't, then go ahead and make one so that other users can vote for it.

Hope that clears things up! We'll be looking out for your reply 😉

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS