got log out of my own account????

Solved!

got log out of my own account????

dk-1
Casual Listener

so i woke up this am, and an intruder log me out of my account, contact the tech team, yesterday, and posted a Question, still no response , i wish there is a way that spotify can monitored who log in one account without authorization, ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: got log out of my own account????

JoeThomas
Community Legend

Ah ok.

You're going to need to log on at spotify.com and on teh account page hit 'SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE'. That will log out nay intruders and your personal music bubble will be personal once again 🙂

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

3 Replies

JoeThomas
Community Legend

Hiya:

Have you tried resetting your password yet?

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

dk-1
Casual Listener
Did that yesterday,the intruder log in, don't know how and change my Pw,
and I just reset it again. There ought to be a way that can be prevented
rt?

Solution!

JoeThomas
Community Legend

Ah ok.

You're going to need to log on at spotify.com and on teh account page hit 'SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE'. That will log out nay intruders and your personal music bubble will be personal once again 🙂

~Joe

-

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS