help needed best device to play in a restaurant

help needed best device to play in a restaurant

neilo

hey sorry probably been asked a million times

we have a music venue and when records are not being played we use spotify for playlists can someone recommend the best device to play on in our restaurant 

sound quality important but also one that not easy for staff to tamper with all the time as have specifc playlists which do not need adding too. 

2 Replies

Re: help needed best device to play in a restaurant

Rising Star 9 PigeonXtreme
Rising Star 9

Hey there!

If there's one thing everyone should have, it's decent speakers to play their music on!

I guess my question for you would be, are you willing to have a device hooked up to the speaker playing the music? Or were you hoping to play the playlists via bluetooth?

The reason I ask, is because if you're willing to hook up with an AUX cord, you could just put a passcode on the device you're using. Whether that's a tablet, phone, or iPod.

Let me know what you're thinking!

PigeonXtremeRising Star 9
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 person liked this

Re: help needed best device to play in a restaurant

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Hey @neilo

I think using a device with a password is likely the best idea, as @PigeonXtreme suggested.

If sound quality is an issue, then it's always possible to invest in some nice audio interface (compatible with the device) that allows for pristine audio. Invest right, and there is no need to reinvest for years. :)

It would probably be a good idea to keep the password for this Spotify account that's used for playback (and has the playlists) a secret too.

Looking forward to your thoughts!

SebastyRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS