help!

Solved!
Highlighted

help!

sbailey199
So iv been paying for unlimited for months now and i changed phones recently. When i downloaded spotify again it now tells me i have no subscriptions and buy premium. I Was again charged for unlimited last night. But Still my account wont recognise it
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: help!

Calle123
Casual Listener
I have recently had to change my phone and have an account which I pay everyman the but Spotify is not recognising this and asking me to subscribe seem to have lost all my downloads

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Taylor
Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Do you mean you've been paying for premium? Please note unlimited only gets ad free unlimited listening. Premium (9.99/mo) is required for mobile usage, offline syncing, and HQ streaming as well as unlimited features.

If you do mean premium:

1) Have you checked your Subscriptions page to make sure you are successfully premium on the account you're paying for?
2) Spotify desktop should say 'Spotify premium' at the top. (Does Spotify desktop also show as free?)
3) Try reinstalling Spotify.
4) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

If you believe you're paying for premium, but not actually on premium, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to fix that for you, and if you haven't been receiving the features for more than a month refund you for each month you paid for without getting the features.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony :)

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Solution!

Calle123
Casual Listener
I have recently had to change my phone and have an account which I pay everyman the but Spotify is not recognising this and asking me to subscribe seem to have lost all my downloads

View solution in original post

Calle123
Casual Listener

SUGGESTED POSTS