hi im new and i need help

hi im new and i need help

Riikah
Casual Listener

For various reasons I lost my old spotify account. I downloaded the application again but I lost my old data. But in my phone, "file management" all the files of the songs I had saved on the sd card remained. Their format does not allow me to reproduce them, so I wanted to ask if I could somehow recover my old playlists thanks to these files? I dont care about my account, but i want to save my playlists..

1 Reply

Re: hi im new and i need help

Hey there @Riikah,

Thanks for posting about this and welcome to the Community!

Keep in mind that it's not possible to reproduce your saved songs and playlists based on any of the app's remaining encypted files in your SD card.

However, if you'd like to access your old account once more and all the tunes it has, you can easily do that.

We'd suggest following the steps provided here first. Once you have located your Spotify account's username, you can follow the steps here to recover access to it.

Another idea is to access your old account's public playlists and copy their content from your new account. There's more info about this in this Spotify Answer.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day :)

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
SUGGESTED POSTS