Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS 7 is out! So who's installing it?

iOS 7 is out! So who's installing it?

Hi everyone!

As lots of you probably know by now, either because you like Apple or you checked facebook this evening to find it spammed by posts about it, iOS 7 has been globally rolled by Apple throughout the course of today.
I was on the beta so had the GM for the last week therefore I obviously already have it.
So, who's going to download it? I imagine the results might be interesting, especially with the jailbroken users 😛

I personally think it's a great OS, and pretty 'revolutionary' to quote Apple. What does everyone else think about it?

Anthony 🙂
This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
20 Replies

Kind of reminds me of when iOS 2.0 was released now with iOS 7 because apple released so many firmwares in such a short amount of space, plus none of iOS 6 had any new features all the upgrades where bug fixes, I really hope this is not the case for iOS 7 but just how much can they really add?

There was a huge leap forward from the iphone 3GS and 4 and then its all been minor upgrades from there

Suggested posts