Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Social] Stop being political! Try being smart!

[iOS][Social] Stop being political! Try being smart!

You have a lot of customers that don't always agree...that's part of living in American. For instance, not everyone likes Joe Biden. Not everyone believes everything they hear from the CDE just because they are supposed to be the gods of health. Not everyone believes mainstream media that's bought and paid for by giant corporations and industries who do not give a darn about you, your business or your customers...or anything else except money/power...maybe not in that order. So stop doing bias ads, stop pushing masks and social distancing when that does nothing for anyone, and stop buying into everything you hear and see, maybe think for yourselves for once...or a really great idea that I bet you haven't thought of...maybe READ A BOOK. A real book! I have a few suggestions! Richard Maybury Series...Creature From Jeckyll Island on the Federal Reserve...you might feel a little dumb after reading them, but you'll get over it and after you've finished being embarassed about how foolish you've been, maybe you can really make a difference and really STAND UP, instead of stepping down for authority figures. YAY! Go for it!

1 Reply

You have a lot of idiots that don't always agree...that's part of living in America*. For instance, not everyone likes idiotic people. Not everyone believes everything they hear from the **bleep**'s word of mouth just because they are supposed to be the destroyers of health. Not everyone believes false entertainment media that's bought and paid for by giant stupid f*cks and, for the people in the back, Trumpets who do not give a darn about you, your business or your customers...or anything else except money/power...maybe not in that order. So stop doing bias posts, stop pushing incorrect idiocracy and covid deaths when that does nothing for anyone, and stop buying into everything you hear and see, maybe think for yourselves for once...or a really great idea that I bet you haven't thought of...maybe READ A BOOK!!!!!! A real book!!!!!! I have a few suggestions! ANY BOOK YOU ABSOLUTE SYCHOPHANT..you might feel a little dumb after reading them, but you'll get over it and after you've finished being embarrassed* about how foolish you've been, maybe you can really make a difference and really STAND UP, instead of stepping down for idiots. YAY! Go for it!

Suggested posts