my favorite artists are missing in spotify hong kong and I want to know your plan...

Highlighted

my favorite artists are missing in spotify hong kong and I want to know your plan...

yochrislam

I'm quite disappointed for the missing of my favorite artists - Muse/My chemical romance/Bruno Mars/Linkin Park/etc
All from the same label so I guess thats why.

Are works in progress in negotiation to make them available? Will I get an update if I follow these artists?
The availability of my favorite music is surely a major factor on whether I would make my subscription or not.

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: my favorite artists are missing in spotify hong kong and I want to know your plan...

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there yochrislam and very warm welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Thanks for your question.

Spotify music is licensed from country to country, but most of tracks are globally licensed.

Contact to record label and ask if they want to release music you like in your country. If you're subscribed within Spotify to your favartists, yoy get an notification in no time when music will be added to Spotify catalogue of your country.

If any problems with Spotify in future, just come back and let me know. I will help you.

Have a nice day!

Greetings,
Jyri

SUGGESTED POSTS