premium instead of unlimted

premium instead of unlimted

funkyfresh010
Regular

hello,

i bought online a code 30€ by accident i pressed on unlimted instead of premium, and now i want to change that but i cant, i need to insert a pay pall account or a visa/mastercard, im not the owner of these things, maybe some1 can help me to soluve this problem with me, because i want to hear it on my iphone instead of my laptop

regards

René

8 Replies

Re: premium instead of unlimted

funkyfresh010
Regular

i also bought a new card 10€ but when i say redeem, it doesnt works; it says; we can not use this code at the moment, i bought totaal 40€ for cards i dont want to use or cant use,,,, some1 please help

Thedev
Community Legend

Hello, funkyfresh010! From what I understand, you wish to listen to the music on your iPhone and to do that you need unlimited subscription. You also said you accidentaly selected unlimited instead of premium but if you choose premium, you can't listen to the music on your phone. What's the issue?

funkyfresh010
Regular

when i open spotify in my iphone it says, premium neccersary, to stream on your mobile you have to use permium, but i bought on accident unlimted

Thedev
Community Legend

Let's try another way. If you go to this page, what does it say below "Subscription status" line?

funkyfresh010
Regular

Je bent ingeschreven voor Spotify Unlimited tot 2014-03-17. Na deze periode zal je account een Spotify Free account worden.  

it's in dutch

your subscribed for spotify unlimited

Joe
Community Legend

Hey, if I have this right, you redeemed codes for Unlimited when you actually wanted Premium so you could listen on your phone. The payment team might be able to do something for you if you use the online contact form . If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

funkyfresh010
Regular

and when i try to upgrade to premium i need to insert pay pall or visa etc but im not using that... im only using ideal and that option isnt there

Thedev
Community Legend

As @jwylot said above.

SUGGESTED POSTS