"Add to Playlist" not showing all my playlists

Solved!
Highlighted

"Add to Playlist" not showing all my playlists

Casual Listener

Hi community,

While listening to music i usually add them to one of my own playlists. Unfortunately, both on Win10 and Ipad, when i do this the "playlist drop-down list" doesnt show all of my options (previously created playlists). On Ipad my Spotify app is the latest.

How can i solve this ? 

Friendly Regards, and thx,

nuno

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: "Add to Playlist" not showing all my playlists

Roadie
Hi Nuno.

I'm sorry to hear you're having this problem. Just to be sure. Are they a scroll down option line for the playlists on the right side? Just last week I had a simular problem. The scroll option was there. It was just hard to see. It this doesn't work. Please sign out of Spotify and restart your device. Hopefully this will fix it.

View solution in original post

27 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Roadie
Hi Nuno.

I'm sorry to hear you're having this problem. Just to be sure. Are they a scroll down option line for the playlists on the right side? Just last week I had a simular problem. The scroll option was there. It was just hard to see. It this doesn't work. Please sign out of Spotify and restart your device. Hopefully this will fix it.

View solution in original post

Is this going to be fixed anytime soon ?? MacOS, iOS, Android, Chrome on Linux and Windows 10 all showing partial playlist listings. No scroll bar

Highlighted

I'm having the same issue.  When attempting to add a song to a playlist only 8 of my 15 playlists are available in the "add to playlist" choices.  All of the playlists show on the left side.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Okay, so I'm only asking because I had this same problem: Are you able to see the very last playlist that you have on the left hand side? Because I couldn't and then realized the problem was the way too hard to see scroll bar on the right hand side of the desktop. Started scrolling and there were my missing playlists.
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Hi and thank you for the replies. Thats what happened to me too...
Scrollbar was there - just not sufficiently visible for me to notice it 😉
Cheers, Nuno
Highlighted

Casual Listener

im still having this problem - defo no scroll bar

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I had this problem. There was definitely no scrollbar. The solution for me was to click on one of the playlists that wasn't showing in the "Add to Playlist" options and start playing one of the songs on the list. This seemed to "remind" Spotify that there were other playlists and when I went back to the new song I wanted to add, it now showed all of my playlists under "Add to Playlist". Hope this helps!

Highlighted

Possible workaround 

Same problem here, try maximize/unmaximize/change the size, & the the scrollbar will appear. That works for me .

Highlighted

I'm still getting this problem, there is no scroll bar.

SUGGESTED POSTS