"Add to Playlist" not showing all my playlists

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: "Add to Playlist" not showing all my playlists

I had the same issue on PC. Individually selecting every playlist once seems to have fixed the problem for me.

Highlighted

Regular

thx, that works for me too - on the other hand I have a lot of playlists so it's annoying to do it with everyone. again a spotify bug occuring with a new update, and again a "solved" link not linking to a solution, and again spotify not seeming to care very much

user-removed
Not applicable

This worked for me. I guess it's a caching issue.

Highlighted

This was the same issue for me! Had to go play one song in every playlist to get them all to show back up in the Add to Playlist menu. Definitely a glitch and a separate issue from those of you who are looking for a scroll bar.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Same thing keeps happening to me.

What I notice is that when I right click a song and hover over the add to playlist menu, it only shows me as many playlists as it can fit in the space where the dropdown appears to the bottom of the screen.

Tried logging out and restarting Spotify and it showed even less playlists.

Had to individually click into every single one of them to have them appear.

This issue is definitely not solved, please reopen this.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

It's not the solution. As of 15/02 - it's still messed up. It was working flawlessly before update.

The only workaround is to add the song to one of the lists showing and then it shows some more.

On PC. Android app is ok.

Fix it. I'm on premium, so I'm paying for the service. Spotify has to listen to it's customers.

Highlighted

Regular

I agree. Still not solved, was gone and occurs again now.

btw this captcha stuff is really annoying. Do your homework, instead of making your paying customers work for you

Highlighted

Casual Listener

This is not fixed. I've tried Logging off and on. Nothing happens. It is messed up as it was before.

Please change the status to not solved.

Highlighted

Selecting each playlist once also worked for me on Win10 client!

Highlighted

I can't believe spotify tags this as solved. It. is. not. solved. Having users find a workaround for a persisting problem is not even bad support, it's not support at all.

SUGGESTED POSTS