Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Add to Playlist" not showing all my playlists

Solved!

"Add to Playlist" not showing all my playlists

Hi community,

While listening to music i usually add them to one of my own playlists. Unfortunately, both on Win10 and Ipad, when i do this the "playlist drop-down list" doesnt show all of my options (previously created playlists). On Ipad my Spotify app is the latest.

How can i solve this ? 

Friendly Regards, and thx,

nuno

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Nuno.

I'm sorry to hear you're having this problem. Just to be sure. Are they a scroll down option line for the playlists on the right side? Just last week I had a simular problem. The scroll option was there. It was just hard to see. It this doesn't work. Please sign out of Spotify and restart your device. Hopefully this will fix it.

View solution in original post

37 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Nuno.

I'm sorry to hear you're having this problem. Just to be sure. Are they a scroll down option line for the playlists on the right side? Just last week I had a simular problem. The scroll option was there. It was just hard to see. It this doesn't work. Please sign out of Spotify and restart your device. Hopefully this will fix it.

Is this going to be fixed anytime soon ?? MacOS, iOS, Android, Chrome on Linux and Windows 10 all showing partial playlist listings. No scroll bar

I'm having the same issue.  When attempting to add a song to a playlist only 8 of my 15 playlists are available in the "add to playlist" choices.  All of the playlists show on the left side.

Okay, so I'm only asking because I had this same problem: Are you able to see the very last playlist that you have on the left hand side? Because I couldn't and then realized the problem was the way too hard to see scroll bar on the right hand side of the desktop. Started scrolling and there were my missing playlists.

Hi and thank you for the replies. Thats what happened to me too...
Scrollbar was there - just not sufficiently visible for me to notice it 😉
Cheers, Nuno

im still having this problem - defo no scroll bar

I had this problem. There was definitely no scrollbar. The solution for me was to click on one of the playlists that wasn't showing in the "Add to Playlist" options and start playing one of the songs on the list. This seemed to "remind" Spotify that there were other playlists and when I went back to the new song I wanted to add, it now showed all of my playlists under "Add to Playlist". Hope this helps!

Possible workaround 

Same problem here, try maximize/unmaximize/change the size, & the the scrollbar will appear. That works for me .

I'm still getting this problem, there is no scroll bar.

I had the same issue on PC. Individually selecting every playlist once seems to have fixed the problem for me.

thx, that works for me too - on the other hand I have a lot of playlists so it's annoying to do it with everyone. again a spotify bug occuring with a new update, and again a "solved" link not linking to a solution, and again spotify not seeming to care very much

This worked for me. I guess it's a caching issue.

This was the same issue for me! Had to go play one song in every playlist to get them all to show back up in the Add to Playlist menu. Definitely a glitch and a separate issue from those of you who are looking for a scroll bar.

Same thing keeps happening to me.

What I notice is that when I right click a song and hover over the add to playlist menu, it only shows me as many playlists as it can fit in the space where the dropdown appears to the bottom of the screen.

Tried logging out and restarting Spotify and it showed even less playlists.

Had to individually click into every single one of them to have them appear.

This issue is definitely not solved, please reopen this.

It's not the solution. As of 15/02 - it's still messed up. It was working flawlessly before update.

The only workaround is to add the song to one of the lists showing and then it shows some more.

On PC. Android app is ok.

Fix it. I'm on premium, so I'm paying for the service. Spotify has to listen to it's customers.

I agree. Still not solved, was gone and occurs again now.

btw this captcha stuff is really annoying. Do your homework, instead of making your paying customers work for you

This is not fixed. I've tried Logging off and on. Nothing happens. It is messed up as it was before.

Please change the status to not solved.

Selecting each playlist once also worked for me on Win10 client!

I can't believe spotify tags this as solved. It. is. not. solved. Having users find a workaround for a persisting problem is not even bad support, it's not support at all.

Suggested posts