Premium

Country

Australia

Device

(OnePlus 5)

Operating System

(Android 8.1.0, OxygenOS 5.1.5)

My Question or Issue 

When trying to play a song by "The Fratellis - Medusa in Chains", the app instead plays a song by Lewis Watson from "Midnight (Acoustic)" album.

Happens across all my devices linked to the account. Not sure if there are any similar occurances of this with other songs, or if I am the only one experiencing this with this particular song.

Screenshot_20181021-001916.jpg
Screenshot_20181021-001922.jpg
Screenshot_20181021-002036.jpg
3 Replies

Re: "The Fratellis - Medusa in Chains" track issue

andreaziofranco

Similar problem, but in my case the title of the song was replaced by the title of this other song I never heard about! When I play it the song is Medusa in Chain but the title is different, not the first time this happen however

Strange things in Spotify

medusa.png

medusa.png

Hayleyannlusk
Casual Listener

I am having the same issue on the "Medus in Chains" track. It keeps re-diverting to another song not even from the Fratellis! It has even replaced it in other playlistrs where I had the song stored.

Do we know why this is happening yet? I've taken to listening to it on Youtube!

Megy3a
Casual Listener

Hey, I spoke to their support on Twitter and turns out the track is not available in certain regions, for me it's Australia. It is very confusing though that you can select to play it but it just plays something else random instead. And just sucks that we can't listen to the song anymore, hope they fix it!

SUGGESTED POSTS