Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify for LG WebOs sucks

spotify for LG WebOs sucks

it does.

6 Replies

Hi there.

Thanks for your opinion.

Do you have any suggestions what should be improved in it?

Thanks for the information.

Kind regards and have a nice day!

A year later and still is a really bad app.
Search function doesn't show all artist and no playlists.
My own playlists don't load.
Twice the resolution wouldn't hurt.
Ability to control the app from your phone, like chromecast would do a world of difference.

The expected experience would be something similar to the current mobile app. Ie. Simple browsing, Playlist discovery, and a decent search function.

It looks like they have removed the "songs" section from "My Library" now...so there is no way to shuffle all your songs. Bleh

2022 here, and it's still not a finished product. I'm stuck with 144p video quality on a podcast and no option to set it manually. Also no options for speed.

If it's the lack of tv users the reason they're not upgrading the WebOS app I should point out that I legit prefer to watch podcasts on the small screen of my phone, while having a big ass smart tv in front of me because the app is just way better .

Hey @MirceaT,

Thanks for posting here.

We always strive to improve our app and the experience with it and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

You can have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made similar suggestions. If there aren't any, you can give these steps a go and submit your ideas. That way other users can also support it. Keep in mind the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

The Community is here for you if there's anything else!

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts